پروژه های سری 400 : تاثیر متقابل سیاست کانادا و تازه مهاجران و شهروندان بر هم – Proyectos 400s; Política Canadiense – Canadian Politics & COLOMBIRAN Communities
One year after the recent Canadian federal election …
Let’s politically move forward!
Un an après la dernière élection fédérale canadienne …
Passons politiquement en avant!
Un año después de la última elección federal canadiense …
Vamos a avanzar políticamente!
یکسال از آخرین انتخابات فدرال کانادا گذشت
با سیاست به سوی سرنوشت سیاسی آینده خود و فرزندانمان پیش برویم
One year passed!
Last year this day, a decade-long Conservative federal government in Canada came to an end followed by the federal elections that led to a majority Liberal government. As the saying goes, in a blink or two, the time will come again where Canadians need to go to polls again to vote for their next federal government.
While a passive society will just observe and get along with any political landscape the country may have, a proactive society can actually make a big difference and play a big role in contributing toward shaping up the future government to come into the power.
Given the size of COLOMBIRAN communities across Canada only (around one million Hispanic Latin-Americans, and about 0.5 million Persian-speaking communities including Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan, based on official statistics of 2006 census), it is fair to say that such communities, if they want, could play a huge role toward political victories or failures of the major political parties.
To simply support these communities, if ever they are interested enough to play the winning cards in their hands, COLOMBIRAN Social Enterprise has included a dedicated category of probable and future projects, under class 400 projects, only about the Canadian politics and Canada’s political landscape, and how it could impact, (or be affected itself by) the so-called active participating or passive nonparticipating new immigrants or to-be-Canadians of the following years upon obtaining their citizenship status and the rights and responsibilities to exercise their political rights to vote.
COLOMBIRAN would like to give opportunities of participation in political developments and contributions, to all its actual or virtual members across Canada and beyond. Any Canadian, or soon-to-be-Canadian (i.e. existing landed immigrants, or the new immigrants ready to move to Canada) are most welcome to be part of these projects, or as the goal is, to suggest, design, fabricate, introduce, supervise, manage, or simply participate in any new projects that could be created and listed under projects 400 series.
How does it work?
Anyone interested in political affairs of Canada is encouraged and welcome to get in touch with us and our growing readership. If you think you can educate our community members (and ideally in their mother tongue) about politics in Canada and how the government(s) and politics work in Canada, or if you think you further can have a positive impact in political landscape of Canada, particularly through connecting to some potential one million residents of Canada where at least half of them may currently have the right and power to vote, you are welcome to join in these projects by indeed shaping up the projects in the first place! Sky is the limit, in terms of what you could do for our community members to engage them positively in Canadian politics that affects us all.
Who can participate in projects 400s?
Virtually any Canadian, or soon to be Canadian (including new immigrants or landed immigrants). However, the opportunity is best suitable for those individuals who already have a sound understanding of the politics in Canada, know how the country works, are familiar with political parties and their mandate and general orientations and possibly have already contributed in some political activities or campaigns. Among these individuals, politicians, journalists and specially those engages with political news and affairs, as well as social-political activists or candidates of the upcoming federal or provincial elections could be distinguished to start participating in such projects.
What is expected from interested individuals or parties who may like to participate?
You are encouraged and welcome to submit any relevant idea(s) you may have which could benefit both our target community members (i.e. Hispanic, Latin American, and Persian communities of Canada), as well as general publics (i.e. all citizens and residents of Canada who are ruled by the Canadian politicians one way or the other way). We will make sure to review your ideas and get in touch with you. If you have more strategic idea toward this initiative and political platform, but you may not necessarily wish to participate yourself, you are invited to get in touch with our Think Tank project, so you can share your outstanding ideas with people who would be able to look at your unique ideas.
What are examples of ideas or initiatives that COLOMBIRAN expects?
For example, politicians and/or freelance journalists, or simply anyone who may wish to express his or her political concerns about the way the country is being run at federal or provincial levels, may periodically submit their original and first-hand articles, blogs, vlogs, etc. and share their ideas, comments, concerns, suggestions whatsoever with not only Community members of COLOMBIRAN, but also with many more probable Canadians of any culture and background who are following us, as well as with the more well-known politicians, party representatives , media, and possibly ultimately the MPPs, MPs, leaders of political parties and other high profile politicians who would eventually hear your voice either through us directly or through other media that would report on your opinions and share your concerns and voice across social media. You can never underestimate the power and influence of social networks these days!
As a non-religious non-political entity, why would COLOMBIRAN even care about politics?
We are a multinational multicultural social enterprise that touches the lives of potentially a large group of people in several cultures and countries beside those of them who already have moved to Canada or may do so in a matter of time. When we say we stay away from religious and politics, is because we will need to focuse only on common values of such large population of different cultures and different religions, coming from different political backgrounds. As such we will refrain to deal with religions and politics of any of the old countries relevant to our general membership (i.e. Hispanic, Latin American, Persian cultures).
However, in our new country, Canada, we are all equally touched by and impacted by Politics and Politicians decisions day in day out. As much as we would love to have nothing to do with politics, even in Canada, but unfortunately Politics will always have everything to do with everyone, no matter where or which country people live. In Canada too, like any other country, the Politics will affect our lives; our economy, our education system thus the future of our children, our food and its markets, our arts and festivals, our employment and chance or right of earning, our arts and culture, anything and everything. That is why, as a Canadian-based social enterprise, dealing with the Politics of Canada is necessary as it affects everything else that a social enterprise would care about. Having said that, it is not COLOMBIRAN management or body that is interested or determined to deal with politics. We are simply absorbing the cost and efforts to allow our community members to have a free and open platform to express their political feedback, views or disputes. Who knows, maybe some of our readership come up with great political comments or initiative that could benefit all Canadians and even beyond.
DOs and DON’Ts of Projects 400s!
- Educate our community members about Politics and Political Norms and Systems in Canada. Best if you do so in Spanish and/or Persian.
- Propose any social-political projects that is legal and beneficial to our society and likely doable by COLOMBIRAN and/or its followers.
- Publish your political views, critics, reviews, concerns etc. in an ethical and respectful way to be heard by more and/or by all Canadians.
- Promote your favorite party, but never accuse or bring defame and damages to other political parties or politicians.
- Raise awareness about activities, events, developments, and achievements of your favorite political party.
- Discuss or highlight the values of your favorite political party and let readers know why you think that particular party may generally do a better job for Canada and its diverse people.
- Compare the performance of political parties vis-a-vis each other, but only if you can support it with verifiable facts and statistics published in valid Canadian media or well-known and reliable official websites. Your arguments must be accompanied by Internet links ad references.
- Track the election promises of politicians or political parties and verify with factual information and/or statistics their realization or lack of realization in given timelines.
- Use your rights of freedom of speech and express your political views about general internal and/or external political landscape of Canada.
- Refrain under any circumstances to discuss politics of other countries, especially those countries related to COLOMBIRAN cultures.
- Always approach with high standards of ethics, and respect all other Canadian political parties and their fans, even if you may hate their policies for yourself.
What are Projects 400s Series about? What are they NOT about?
- These projects are about educating new immigrants and new citizens about political parties and how political systems, laws and Acts, governments at different levels, elections, politicians, and politics in general work in Canada. Many new citizens may simply pass the test of citizenship yet knowing not enough facts about politics of Canada.
- These are social-political projects and opportunities – either virtual and in the Internet, or actual and in the real world – that using information and facts in easy-to-understand literature or by using multimedia preferably in target languages of our communities, would help people to further engage and contribute in political development of our new country.
- These are projects to strengthen our favorite political party and to give kudos to our hardworking and honest politicians, not to weaken the opponent political parties or to label, accuse, disrespect, or otherwise bring damages whatsoever to other politicians or their respective parties.
- This is not about promoting or fighting against the politics and politicians of our old countries. These are projects absolutely about Canadian politics and from the eyes of Canadians. We are here to live in and support Canada while valuing our old cultures and traditions, but not to partisan our old countries politics and political views for or against Canada.
- These are project and opportunities that if used wisely and in time, with reasonable planning and strategic goals, could positively affect the future of politics in Canada, the outcome of provincial and federal elections, and thus making Canada a better country for all Canadians.
- These are projects that if used wisely and in time, will prevent Canadians, especially our new Canadians or recent naturalized citizens, from remaining ignorant or indifferent about their future and the future of their children and their next generations, or simply follow a crowd blindly at a time of voting without knowing any factual information.
- These are the projects and opportunistic to use the magic of our mother tongue as well as the power of growing social networks among our communities, to educate and inform our community members, especially our youth and younger generations, to stand up for the best possible political outcome and landscape upon each federal elections, knowing that we are a very large nation-wide community of about 1 million population, if not more, that can affect any election results if we vote wisely or strategically if need be.
Un an déjà passé!
L’an dernier, ce jour-là, un gouvernement conservateur fédéral depuis dix ans au Canada a pris fin, suivie par les élections fédérales qui ont conduit à un gouvernement libéral majoritaire. Comme dit le proverbe, en un clin ou deux, le temps reviendra où les Canadiens ont besoin de voter pour leur prochain gouvernement fédéral à nouveau!
Alors qu’une société passive, simplement observe et suit n’importe quel paysage politique que notre pays peut avoir, une société proactive peut réellement faire une grande différence et jouer un rôle important en contribuant à façonner le futur gouvernement à venir dans le pouvoir.
Reste à bientôt …
Opportunité de Colaboration et de traduction avec COLOMBIRAN
Avant que nous fournissons la version française de cet article, nous voudrions donner une occasion de collaboration pour tout traducteur intéressé et habile, ou tout bureau de traduction qui aiment à nous soutenir en annonçant leur volonté d’assumer la responsabilité de la traduction de ce post de son version anglaise ci-dessus. Premier arrivé premier servi. S’il vous plaît nous envoyer un courriel dans deux jours, après la date que chaque poste est publié, à nous faire connaître votre intérêt et de l’intention. Nous confirmerons par écrit à la partie qui peut être accordée l’occasion.
Nous allons donner le crédit officiel à la personne ou partie sélectionnée qui fournit la traduction.
Un año ya ha pasado!
El año pasado el día de hoy, un gobierno federal conservador de una década en Canadá llegó a su fin, seguido de las elecciones federales que llevaron a un gobierno liberal mayoría. Como se suele decir, antes de darse cuenta, el tiempo vendrá otra vez, donde los canadienses tienen que votar por su próximo gobierno federal otra vez!
Mientras que una sociedad pasiva, simplemente observa y sigue el panorama político que nuestro país puede tener, una sociedad proactiva en realidad puede hacer una gran diferencia en perfila el futuro gobierno a entrar en el poder.
El resto proximamente…
Oportunidades de Colaboración y traducción con COLOMBIRAN
Antes de proporcionarle el texto en español para el resto de este post, nos gustaría dar una oportunidad de colaboración para cualquier traductor interesado y hábil, o la Oficina de Traducciones que les gustaria apoyarnos con el anuncio de su deseo de asumir la responsabilidad de la traducción de este post de su inglés versión anterior. En orden de llegada. Por favor, envíenos un correo electrónico a más tardar dos días después de la fecha de cada post para hacernos saber su interés e intención. Vamos a confirmar por escrito a la persona o parte que se puede conceder la oportunidad. Le daremos crédito oficial a la parte que realize la traduccione.
فرصت همکاری معنوی با سایت کلمبیران کانادا برای مترجمین و یا دفاتر ترجمه
قبل از اینکه این گفتار به فارسی انشا شود، مایلیم از مترجمین زبر دست و یا صاحبان امتیاز دفاتر ترجمه در کانادا یا کشورهای دیگر دعوت نماییم تا در صورت علاقه، با اعلام قصد خود مبنی بر ارسال ترجمه این گفتار از روی متن انگلیسی فوق ما را پشتیبانی معنوی نمایند. متقاضیان حقیقی یا حقوقی در صورت پذیرش همکاری و انجام ترجمه، بطور رسمی با انتشار نام و نشان تجاری شان در همین پست معرفی و قدردانی خواهند گردید . در صورت علاقه و آمادگی لطفا سریعا و حد اکثر ظرف دو روز پس از انتشار اولیه هر پست، با ایمیل تمایل و قصد اولیه خود را به اطلاع برسانید. این فرصت برای سایر پستهای گذشته یا آینده که هنوز به هر چهار زبان اصلی سایت منتشر نشده اند نیز معتبر می باشد. اولویت برای متقدمین در تماس محفوظ خواهد بود و به منتخب یا منتخبین احتمالی – در صورت دریافت بیش از یک تقاضا – کتبا اطمینان داده خواهد شد که برای ترجمه ایشان و یا برای کدام پست منتظرخواهیم ماند